Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Alpha-H Liquid Gold review




Since I am on a serious mission to have great skin Ive upped the anti with skincare using my pennies to splurge on skincare rather than make up at the moment. One purchase that I’m going to review for you is the Alpha H Liquid Gold. 

The company spiel is “Liquid Gold is enriched with natural glycolic acid to help you enjoy brighter, smoother-looking skin and to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Revitalise a tired complexion with Alpha-H Liquid Gold”.

This is a bit of a strange product as it applies like a toner but is actually a exfoliating treatment. It's best to apply at night 2- 3 times a week with a cotton pad before your moisturiser. Although you can skip the moisturiser, I personally found that my skin stung a little if I didn't apply it. 

My thoughts after using this product for 3 weeks is that my skin is smoother and tighter. I’ve just had my monthly breakout so I cannot say my skin is clearer but the spots I am getting aren’t hanging around for as long as usual and they don’t seem to be scarring (leaving that nasty red/purple colour behind). As this was no problem to incorporate into my skincare 2-3 times a week I will endevour with it and hopefully I can update this review in a few months time singing its absolute praises. I personally think that for all you ladies due to be married that this product would really pack a punch in the big day run up. As I was also a advocate of exfoliation Ive only noticed a small improvement in the way my foundation applies but I will 100% say that if your not a regular exfoliator then this will knock your socks off when it comes to how your make up will look on your skin. This will be especially great for ladies whose makeup usually goes patchy or flakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment