Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Im on the Aldi Parent Panel!!

woohoo!! I made it!!

Back in March in the wee early hours of the morning while feeding little Frans I stumbled across a application to be on the Aldi Parent Panel. I completed it in along with a review and then forgot all about it until I recieved a letter informing meIi had got through to the next round. Gobsmacked!

I completed a video review for them and bam I got onto the panel along with 9 other lovely people. so alongside my reviews of beauty and skincare you will also see some lovely Aldi reviews as I thought well you might be interested in some bargains and I'll always be honest and say whether they are worth buying. Ill update you along the way with what exciting things happen while on the panel and hopefully it might inspire you to also apply to be on the panel next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment