Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Off to meet the Aldi Mamia team!


So today me and the family are off to Birmingham to see Aldi Mamia team and also meet the other Mamia Parent Panel members. So excited and can't wait! I'll share some lovely photos and tell you all what happened later today! 



So to let you know all about our day. Phew it was a busy one! We got to meet all the other families involved in the parent panel and got to meet all the Aldi Mamia team and we learned all of what they expected from us mummies. We got lunch and some goodies including a nappy cake which was fantastic! It was created by nappytastic. You can check them out here http://www.nappytastic.com/ it was beautiful and very sturdily put together. It contained nappies of different sizes, wipes and baby food all wrapped up in ribbons and netting. It would be ideal as a baby shower present and I wish I had gotten one when I was pregnant! 


We also got free tickets to the think tank museum and after we left the meeting. We had a good explore around and frans got really excited at all the moving displays. 

Overall I learnt about the full range of mamia products on offer including the baby food pouches which I didn't know about!! We excitedly got to take some home and frans absolutely loved them! 

Please do check them out, especially if your little ones love the Ella's kitchen range. The recipes are exactly the same but the price is roughly 50p cheaper!! Bargain!! I wonder if they are going to be on offer at their baby event this Thursday 17th September? 

Brilliant day was had by me and my family and I can't wait to see what we are reviewing next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment