Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Tint in Blush

Hello everyone!!
Elizabeth Arden Lip Tint in Blush
Just thought I would sneak in a little review about my most favourite Lip Balm ever since we know seem to be heading into Summer!!

I have 3 of these bad boys. One in my bag, one in my kitchen and one in my make up bag. Well you never know when you need it!

To be honest it wasn’t until I got a job on an Elizabeth Arden Counter back in 2005 that I first realised how great this brand actually was. It had (well to me anyway) slipped into stereotype that it was only for the older generation. I quickly grew to love the 8 hour cream and then when they brought out the hand cream I was ecstatic and then the lip balm!! Wow I was sold completely. After leaving the company this is something I still buy year after year.

Elizabeth Arden describes it as Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Lip Tint SPF15. Elizabeth Arden’s renowned Eight Hour® Cream in a super-protective, portable stick for lips. Enriched with emollients, protective sunscreen and vitamin E.

The colour looks orange in the tube to be fair and I was a little scared it would be orange on my lips, but it magically transforms into a lovely coral pink on the lips and is super sheer and moisturising and gives a amazing glossy finish. The only problem I had with it at first is the taste! It does taste nasty, exactly like the 8 hour cream, but once your use to it, its fine. I don’t even notice it now to be honest.

Blush on lips

The tube is plastic, but its fresh looking and is sturdy in your bag. I haven’t had one melt on me which is great and it applies really well.

I often use this colour on natural brides who are having a more rustic, natural wedding and want more of a minimalist look.

It doesn’t have the best staying power, but it’s a balm so ill give it some slack. It has great sun protection factor 15 and is a staple in my bag!

It retails officially at around £20 but you can pretty much buy this from anywhere and you can always get this really cheap from Superdrug, feel Unique etc but I have found the cheapest on Aamazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ELIZABETH-ARDEN-PROTECTANT-LIPSTICK-02/dp/B0014DXGSU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_beauty_2

No comments:

Post a Comment