Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

GlamGlow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask Review

Hello lovely ladies!!

Well I just thought I would update with an amazing mud mask I have been using for around a month now and I'm seriously recommending it to all those brides out there. It’s the Glamglow Mud mask. Although it’s rather expensive this little jar is worth its weight in gold!

It has been around for some time and has a bit of a cult following. Usually I try products that have a cult following and end up a little disappointed but I was extremely happily surprised with this.

It’s described as Designed for Hollywood’s Entertainment, Music, Fashion and Award industries for camera-ready soft glowing skin. Dredged off the coast of Southern France, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez and Monaco. GLAMGLOW is an amazing rapid gentle defoliant mud mask for men and women, high in ancient volcanic pumice rock, super antioxidants and minerals. GLAMGLOW’s moisturizing collagen synthesis is for the face, neck and décolleté. Sounds amazing huh!!

well the cult following has stars such as Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, Miley Cyrus, Nina Dobrev and even Tommy Lee and Denzel Washington!!

It’s at the more expensive range of the scale costing £41 from Amazon for 50mls, but if they run out of stock as I think they will you can buy from good old Marks and Spencer for £22.50 for a 15ml jar and £49 for a 50ml jar. 

So why is this product so amazing?

Well when I first opened the jar it looked a little like baby poop (lovely!) but the smell was divine. It seems like such a little jar for the price but believe me you really don’t need very much. I gently smoothed it over my skin and realised it has a grainy texture and some very small green tea leaves (which you need to be careful as as the mask dries the leaves fall off!). After leaving for 15 mins until it was soooo dry and stiff my face felt unbearably tight, I gently removed with a warm flannel and warm water. The mask feels tingly as it dries and when removing you can feel the grains exfoliating as you wipe.

The results

I was instantly blown away the first time and then each time I have used it since. It gives a really noticeable fresh glow which lasts roughly 2-3 days. So noticeable that everyone has been commenting how amazing my skin looks. My skin is clearer, brighter, polished and radiating and my pores seem smaller and my skin is definitely more even.

I have noticed my make up looks better and goes on smoother and stays fresher for longer. A must for any bride to be!
 

For more information on the technology behind the product please check out the below you tube video!

http://youtu.be/wjBHH0-wc9A

No comments:

Post a Comment