Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish Satsuma

I thought I would write a quick review of my thoughts on the new Gelly nail varnishes by Barry M. I have always been a Barry M Nail Varnish fan as the colours are strong and they are quick and easy to apply. My only bugbare with them has been that on my finger nails the varnish hasn’t lasted more than 2 days without chipping.

My delightful friend Rosie popped over one night and brought with her, her new Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in Satsuma, which a gorgeous summer strong orange colour.



Barry M describes these nail varnishes as "Barry M Hi Shine gel effect Nail Paint provides an extra glossy finish in just one coat.- Highly-pigmented, chip resistant formula- Gives a glossy, gel-like finish with a single coat- In a range of colour-pop hues".


Satsuma Gelly Nail Varnish



I must admit the statement is true!! The colour is just as strong and fab and easy to apply as the original Barry M Nail Varnishes but the finished look lasted 7 days without chipping on me and that was without a top coat! When Rosie explained I didn’t need a top coat with it and that the varnish will dry quickly and give a high shine she wasn’t wrong. My nails were beautifully shiny and with 2 coats the colour was flawless and beautiful and dried completely within 15 mins. I was mightily impressed. I cannot believe these little beauties have passed under my radar without me noticing and I'm so glad Rosie introduced me to them!!

Picture taken from Asos.com
I shall be going out immediately to purchase all the colours I can get my mitts on but I especially love the pomegranate colour and at £3.99 with a buy 1 get 1 half price on at boots I will be doing this sharpish!!


The Gelly nail varnishes can be bought from http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Hi-Shine-Gel-Effect-Nail-Polish_1281299/


No comments:

Post a Comment