Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Perfectil Skin, Hair & Nails Vitamins review



Hiya ladies,

I get a lot of brides who ask how they can get their face, hair and nails in the best condition. I usually give them a few ideas to set them off in the right direction after hearing what their main concerns are. The main advice I give to brides is to take a good supplement. This review is for my favourite supplement which I now take everyday after testing it out initially to see if it worked. 


Perfectil claims it works by delivering nourishment via the bloodstream - the very deepest level - for the dermal layer of the skin, hair follicles and nail beds. Each tablet contains micronutrients including:
  • Biotin, selenium & zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair & nails.
  • Riboflavin (vit.B2) and Niacin (vit.B3) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
  • Minerals selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nail health. 
I bought from boots and paid £21.49 for a 3 month supply. You take one tablet a day with a meal and the product is suitable for vegetarians, but not those that are allergic to soya. 

The list of vitamins is very similar to prenatal vitamins with a good supply of Folic Acid, Vit B's and Zinc, all of which are known to help boost the health of your hair, nails and skin. So I guess you could cheat a little and take a good prenatal vitamin supplement instead of paying for Perfectil.

So before I tell you how I got on I thought I should tell you how my skin, hair and nails were like before taking Perfectil.

Skin
I suffer from hormonal acne around my jawline and back and my face can look dull and blotchy at times. I usually have dry skin on my shins and elbows.

Hair
My very long hair is always been in good condition, but it can feel dry at times and suffers if I don’t get it cut regularly.

Nails
My nails are in good condition, although this past winter I have been wearing gel nail varnish and my nails are much weaker than usual. 

Results After 1 Month

Skin
I am still suffering from acne, but my skin feels brighter and less dull and blotchy which is great. It also feels smoother both on my face and my body.

Hair
As my hair was in good condition to start with I haven’t really noticed a difference.

Nails
My nails feel smoother and are a lot shinier.

Results after 3 months

Skin
My acne seems to be clearing and my skin is definitely brighter and looks glowing. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not an acne cure, but the spots I get don’t seem to be as red and the red scarring they leave seems to heal quicker. My skin on my body feels a lot smother and less dry as well.

Hair
Well my hair is great! It hasn’t felt dry in ages. It is also a lot stronger and doesn’t snap when I brush it and it seems to be growing quicker. (I have a fringe and I can always tell easily how quickly it grows!)

Nails
My nails seem to grow quicker and stronger than before. They are very shiny and smooth to touch even after using gel nail varnishes!


Overall Verdict

I’m so impressed with these vitamins that I am going to keep on using them and I would definitely recommend them to brides to be, but make sure you start to use them at least 3 months before the big day. Your hair, skin and nails will be in the best condition for the big day this way. Who would have thought something so simple added to your diet could cause such good results! Don’t believe me?? Well try for yourself!!

Perfectil 90 day supply can be bought from boots  http://www.boots.com/en/Perfectil-Triple-Active-90-tablets_9221/

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog! Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful information related to Health. Keep sharing such good Articles. Addition to your Story here I am Contributing one more Similar Story The essential need of Multivitamins for Healthy Skin and Hair.

    ReplyDelete