Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Best Bargin Eyeshadows! - Boots Seventeen Range!

Hello Lovely ladies!!

Now I know I ramble on about prestige brands a lot and so I thought I would tell you a great eyeshadow range that’s an absolute bargain. It’s the Boots Seventeen range. Now rummaging through my make up bag I noticed that I have developed a sort of bargain crush on these eyeshadows and I had about 7 solos in my kit.

They have a vast arrange of colours and eyeshadow types from shimmers and bright colours to matte and neutral. My favourite is Viva Diva and you can read the review and see how it looks here, but its wonderful turquoise green with a gold shimmer.

They are quite compact colour wise and there isn’t a lot of brush off when you swipe your make up brush through which is great and it has serious staying power. I always apply a good eyeshadow primer first. I currently use Urban Decay's Eye Potion and I find these seventeen eyeshadows are just as good as the more expensive ones on the market.

The packaging is light and plasticy, but the see-through top is great so I can easily identify the colour.

They retail at £3.89 a pot but they are nearly always on 3 for 2!

You can buy from any Boots Store or online at http://www.boots.com/en/17-Solo-Eye-Shadow_927050/



No comments:

Post a Comment