Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray Review - beachy wavy hair!



I have been intrigued to try this for a while now, but could never quite get around to buying it. Well I saw it on offer from Amazon and I thought I would give it a try! its been instyles best beauty buys for the past 3 years at least, so there must be something about it thats amazing!

The bottle looks great and I love the spray action and the smell is lovely! You get 125ml in a matte black bottle. The bottle looks so good my husband thought it was perfume! Bumble and Bumble describe it as Sexy, salty, sun-dried, windswept styles - whenever, wherever.

Retails at £20.50


First I have very long black straightish hair. It’s not thick or thin and it’s in good condition.

I washed my hair and blow dried it to slightly damp. Then I spritzed all over my hair and scrunched it with my fingers and left it to dry naturally. 



The results!! Well I loved it. It certainly gave me that beachy wavy look and with minimal effort. It’s made my hair look thicker and naturally very wavy. Its matte looking which is what you want with this look. I think any sort of shine will leave the hair looking greasy and unwashed. The smell is really lovely and Ive had so many compliments.  Here is my hair 8 hours later from the initial spritz!! Bumble and Bumble tell you that the less you touch the longer the hold will last, but I’m a hair fiddler so I was worried it wouldn’t, but as you can see, even though it has dropped from when I first spritzed its still very very wavy!! Yeah!!!  


After speaking with a hairdresser friend she advised me to spritz on damp hair and then split into two very messy buns on the sides of my hair. Blast with a hairdryer until dry and pull the buns out. This will give a greater curl and will last a lot longer!! Bonus!!

Would really recommend this product and it’s totally worth the £20.50 price tag. I alsol feel it would work really great for blokes as well.  As stated above I bought it from Amazon for £16. here is the link to buy if you also love the beachy look!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment