Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Nars Deep Throat Blusher


Hello lovely ladies!

Now I did do a blog on Nars Orgasm Blusher which has a bit of a cult following and I decided that it simply wasn’t for me. I'm pale skinned and it doesn’t give much colour to me and I thought it was a little too shimmery and the shimmer really highlighted my pores. I do use it on the odd client but not on brides as I feel the shimmer will be picked up too much on photographs.

Nars Deep Throat Blusher £21.50
Sooooo after researching I came across Nars Deep Throat. If you can pardon the name!! This is very similar to Orgasm and Nars describes it Orgasms younger sister and I have to agree.


 It’s softer than Orgasm and doesn’t have as much shimmer making it much more pore friendly. It feels little more pinky in colour which I love and I feel this deserves much more credit that it’s older sister!! its a pinky coral colour witha very slight shimmer.


thats me wearing Deep Throat!


As with all Nars blushers it’s a little expensive at £21.50 but and it’s a massive BUT you get alot of blush for your money and it will last you ages!! So in my eyes it’s worth the price tag.

You can buy it at www.narscosmetics.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment