Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Viva Diva - Boots Seventeen Eyeshadow Review

I bought this lovely eyeshadow on the spur of the moment as I wanted a similar colour to Benefits Cosmetics Mint Tulip, but without it being a loose powder and being so messy.



I must say that I am in love with this eyeshadow and it’s spurred me on to buy more from the range. The packaging is light and bit cheap looking, but the colour range is fab and the colours themselves are very rich and have great staying power.

Viva Diva £3.89 Boots
Viva Dive is a turquoise green with a hint of shimmer. I found the colour to be very true to how it looks in the pot and it applied nicely with no drop off onto my cheeks.

It retails at £3.89, but there is mostly always a 3 for 2 on this range so be brave and purchase a few more colours - statuesque is also a lovely beige shimmer colour. Check it out! http://www.boots.com/en/17-Solo-Eye-Shadow_927050/


I have an example of how it looks below.


 To get this look I first popped on an eye shadow primer. Here is used Urban Decays Eye Potion. Then I patted the Viva Diva all over the eyelid and along the bottom lash line. I then pushed some Macs Beauty Marked into the crease and outer corner to give the shadow some depth. Beauty Marked is a deep maroon/black/purple colour, but a black shimmer would do the job just fine. I then popped on some Boujoris waterproof eyeliner along the top lash line and in the waterline. I finished with Boujoris white shimmer eyeshadow under my brow arch and on the inner corner of my eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment