Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray in Strong Review

You know guys I love trying new hair products, especially when I find great quality ones that do exactly what they say they are going to do! I recently bought some Morroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray in strong. Its a hairsprays with the cult argan oil built into it. So, not only do I get a great lightweight hold, my hair looks healthier, shinier, and totally naturally beautiful. The super fine mist is just enough to hold my hair in place without weighing it down and you'll never have to worry about it looking or feeling greasy (as what happens with hairprays with added shine) or "crunchy" (as what happens when 99% of other hairsprays are used). It also has that "Moroccan Oil" famous scent, which I think I am truely addicted too!

  My Thoughts
 
This product is just the best. I swear it's the only hairspray I will ever use again (until they bring out a better version if thats possible!) to lock in my style and add some smoothness and shine when wearing my hair down and curly or to give incredibly grip when up. It tames flyways, holds my style, and leaves my hair feeling touchably soft. Unlike other hairsprays, this one doesn't smell chemically or feel like a hairspray at all. I was honestly worried I had wasted my money when I applied it the first time, it was so light and non hairsrpay feeling, since I was getting ready for a bridal shoot and used it at around 8am I didnt think it would last the whole day. When I got home at 4:30pm, my hair was still holding its style and didn't look greasy or "hair sprayed" in the slightest. The Luminous HairSpray is an awesome, natural-looking, and has increddible hold.

All in all, this is a fabulous addition to the Moroccan Oil product line up. On average, each can of hairspray runs for roughly £16 depending on where it's purchased. The cans hold 330mls so I'd say the price is fine considering the solid brand name and addition of argan oil. although we would all like this to be a bit cheaper! I bought my from www.feelunique.com where I registered for their VIP discount which means I get 5% discount from the Morrocan Oil range. check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment