Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Skincare Routine advice from Beautymouth.com



Hi ladies!!!!

Sorry for the mega late post!! I’ve been away with the hubby and have finally got back into my bridal routine!! Phew!

Just thought I Would link to a fabulous blog that I’ve heard about among the Make Up Artist Circuit and it really is amazing. If you have ever struggled with a skincare routine or would like some advice on products for your skincare type or even if you are just interested in beauty and want an enjoyable and funny read then please check out Caroline Herions blog at beautymouth.

The link below is for her skincare routines for mornings and evenings in a straight talking, down to earth and very funny way. I love her sense of fun and everything she says is spot on!!


Well guys I’ll get on and write a few blogs of my own!! Coming up is the battle of the beauty sponges and also some high street dupes that could literally be the high end version!!

Love you lots!!!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment