Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo




Hello lovely ladies!!

Just thought I would update you all with a little product I was recommended by a lovely shop assistant after randomly complaining to her about how I wish dry shampoo didn’t leave my black hair grey!! I’ve tried all the brunette dry shampoos and black hair powders etc but they always and I mean always leave my face or hairline/ ears dirty looking where I have accidently caught my skin. The smile on her face when she had the perfect answer for me, no smugness or superiority from her, she was truly lovely!!!

What’s the answer!! Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo!! It’s actually clear!! And when I say clear I mean completely clear!! See the picture below with it in my unwashed hair!!!





No slightly grey tinge or dirty hairline!!! Amazing!!! The formula is clay based as apposed to powder based like the batiste and friends lot. It is very mattifying and I wouldn’t say it’s ideal for wearing your hair down and straight (it would feel dirty and wouldn’t have much movement until a few hours later). It kind of feels heavy at first, butttttttt and it’s a big butttt this is perfect for hair up days, even more so that I now reach for this instead of mouse and hairspray. It has a perfect consistency and hold to keep hair in place exactly where you want it. It also doesn’t have the crispiness of hairspray and it will leave you updo looking soft.

They used to sell this in boots along with the full line of big sexy . . .  but it seems to be much harder to find. I’ve been buying this from Amazon. You only get a small can of 250ml for roughly £7.99 but if you have dark hair or even bright coloured hair and you find that dry shampoos are greying your hair then I would 100% recommend this!!! It’s a black hair girl’s best friend!!!

If you want to buy or check it out further then heres the link!!  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sexy-Hair-Volumizing-Shampoo-150ml/dp/B001U6FIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment