Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

balance Me Radiance Oil


If you are someone who suffers from spots or breakouts or acne or you have bad acne scarring and have tried anything and everything from expensive creams to toothpaste (never put toothpaste on your face!!)  Then I would suggest that you try balance Me Radiance Oil. It comes in a large spray version for £30 or a smaller rollerball version (10mls) for £15. I would totally suggest the rollerball version as its super convenient.  
This little rollerball is carried around with me wherever I go and any sign of a red bump gets rolled to death. Using an oil like this one for spot fighting is much better for your skin and your spots and helps prevent scarring and will heal the spot quicker or zap it before it comes to ahead so to speak. Also by using oil on the spot it will leave the skin soft and smooth making the spot easier to cover up and blend rather than using a treatment that will dry the skin and cause the spot to crust. Crustiness is impossible to hide (trust me I deal with it a lot in my line of work). You can conceal the colour but you can’t conceal the uneven texture.

Everyone should own one of these it will be one of the best investment you could make in the fight against spots! 

Radiance Oil costs £15.00 from www.balanceme.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment