Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Eve Taylor Facial Oil No 3

Right brides to be today I am reviewing an oil from the Eve Taylor range of skincare. I have been using Eve Taylor products form roughly 4 months now and I will upload reviews of each product I am using. The first product to be reviewed is their Facial Oil No 3, which is for stressed and spot prone skin.

The run up to your wedding can be a stressful time and you are most certainly going to have breakouts, the No 3 oil is made of essential oils such as Ylang ylang to reduce sebaceous flow and reduce inflammation, while Cedarwood, Lemongrass and lavender deliver powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties to rebalance the skin .You can use this on any breakout areas such as your face, chest or back.

You apply the oil to cleansed and toned skin. I have been applying before my moisturiser at night and then once its soaked in apply my moisturiser.

So what do I think? the oil smells amazing and its so soft and silky and it actually doesn't feel greasy when applied. I have been using this now for 4 months and the 50ml bottle is still going. I use about 2 pumps and then smooth onto the skin. rubbing is not allowed with this product as it can ruin the essential oils and you wont feel the benefit. my hormonal spots around my jawline are not as aggressive and they don't hurt. they are also disappearing quicker than they were. my skin is more glowing and in the recent cold winter months I haven't suffered with dry skin as I would normally. I have also noticed that my oily T-zone isn't as oily anymore.

Great little unknown product!



the facial oil retails at £11.29 and you can buy it from http://www.eve-taylor.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=10016


have any questions about this review or the product? then send me a message via email or facebook or leave a comment and i will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment