Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Mason and Pearson BN1 Popular Hairbrush

So the first product review is going to be a Mason and Pearson Hairbrush called popular BN1. It is a boar bristle and nylon hairbrush suitable for normal to thick long hair. It is full sized and retails for around £66.

I know what you are thinking £66 for a hairbrush! But trust me. I thought it was a bit much as well, but after using the brush on my hair for roughly 3 weeks I am a total convert and wish I had purchased this brush sooner. My hair is silky and incredibly soft and it gets out tangles in a flash without pull or snapping the hair.

How does it manage all that! Well the boar bristles actually take the oils from the top of your scalp and distributes them through the whole of your hair, meaning your hair is less dry and is more balanced so that those of us girls who suffer from greasy hair will benefit dramatically using this brush as you wont have oil build up at the roots. Also the added nylon bristles help brush thicker hair and also helps untangle hair that tangles easily. The brush is handmade in Britain, hence the price and is made from one piece, so that the brush handle is comfortable to hold and doesn’t have any seams and straggly bits of plastic to catch on your skin as most brushes have.

In the box there is also a brush cleaner. This is a long bristled small brush, which you pull through your hairbrush to get out all the dead snapped hair. Normally though I moult to rival my dog, but I have noticed that I do not shed as much hair and also that there isn’t actually a lot of hair to clean from the brush, meaning my hair isn’t snapping and breaking as much any more.

If you can afford to buy this brush then I would definitely recommend you do, or if you’re a little more strapped for cash get this little beauty at the top of your birthday/ Christmas list!



The Hairbrush retails for £66 and you can purchase from http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/mason-pearson-hair-brush-popular-bn1_1_11494.html

if you have any questions or comments then please email me or ask me on facebook or leave a comment and i will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment